Monday, September 22, 2014

Chinese noodles, dancing ladies, and forced togetherness

Had my first bowl of Chinese noodle soup at a little hole in the wall (literally) near my apartment. Lamb, noodles, something that tasted like, but didn't look like spinach. It was a huge, bowl, and very inexpensive.
Every night there are a group of ladies who gather across from the entrance to the apartments, and play dance music and dance, even though they are mostly in the dark.

We have a group outing planned for Wednesday. I didn't really want to go, because its early in the morning, its in a park, its back to being hot, and its on a day off, but since everyone will be going, I will too. Luckily I have tomorrow (Tuesday) and Thursday off as well.

1 comment:

  1. You should take every opportunity and from looking at the photos, aren't you glad you did! Keep having fun!

    ReplyDelete