Sunday, August 31, 2014

E-bikes, traffic a sports bar and a night club

The e-bikes( electric)are everywhere, and every size and shape. Millions of them everywhere. No one wears a helmet. You will see babies on the bikes, and they have no helmets either.
No 0ne yields to pedestrians. Cars and e-bikes drive on the sidewalks. Its pretty crazy.

Last night was someone from the complex's birthday. We went to a local sports bar. I couldn't believe I flew half way around the world, they had Corona beer.

Everybody drinks a lot. After the sports bar, we went to a night club, which, on a Sunday night. When we first got there they were showing Britney Spears videos. Not a whole lot in the way of sports, nothing on the TV, one pool table and a foosball table. Yet more drinking. I limited myself to one beer.

I had hoped to be able to upload a couple of pictures I took the other day, but iPhoto is not working, and I couldn't get Photoshop to recognize my camera. Guess I'll have to email them from my phone.

Tomorrow, training starts. This afternoon I get my schedule. I think I start teaching Friday.

I think I got the pictures off my camera.





Boy Girl Mart, Chinese burrito, e-bikes.

1 comment:

  1. Great photos! Keep them coming. Thanks for keeping us updated on your amazing adventure. xx

    ReplyDelete